Hi there!

On 31 Oct 99, at 1:30, Paula Ford wrote     about "Re:
Message list comments.":

> > Does View / Split Mode / Vertical Split not do what you want?
>
> No. The display option would be have the message list pane run the full width
> across the top of the window with the account folder and the preview
> panes under it. I had this an another mailer I used and Gravity has that
> options. It sounds weird, but I find it very practical in practice,
> especially when you get many messages with long, long subjects, as I do.

I support this idea. I rarely can see *all* the information I'd like
to in the main window, it just doesn't fit on screen.

Note, however, that TB ver.2, the first betas of which are about
to appear, is said to have different GUI compared to the current
versions. For example, they say, the buttons will become larger
(24x24 instead of the current 20x20), etc. Thus it's inpractical
for RIT labs to change the GUI for the current 1.36, i believe:-)

SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
--
Thought for the day:
  MASOCHIST (n): Windows SDK programmer with a smile!

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---