Dear Steve,

you wrote on Thursday, October 28, 1999, 00:22:25:

> And every person on the list who has any inkling of the standards just
> gnashed their teeth greatly. You are aware that a 9Mb attachment will
> most likely not be accepted by any point along the way?

I've done it before. Well, a 5 megs attachment went along it's way just
fine. Why should some points reject a large message? Is there a general
rule or a RFC or something like that that restricts the maximum size of
a message?

Ralf.
--
BackMagic: Disaster Recovery & Cloning für Windows 9x
http://www.backmagic.de