Hello tracer,

Friday, October 29, 1999, 5:59:36 AM, you wrote:

t> Thats why splitting files and sending them as one by one seperate
t> parts is better and more polite but really files should be ftp'd.
t> Its really not that complicated to run an ftp server on your system so
t> that the receiver from the other side can ftp the stuff out..
t> Vermillion is an obvious candidate but it isnt free...

Except some users can't do it: Forbidden by the agreement between the
ISP and them. It's my case : Cable user in France, forbidden to put up
any  sort  of a server, FTP, HTTP nor anything other. If I want to put
an   FTP  server  on my cable connection, it costs 2000 FRF/month, not
200FF/month any more (200 FRF = 32 USD)

 Lionel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]