Hi all,

On Monday, November 08, 1999, 6:53:33 PM (-5 GMT), Watcher scribbled:

>   I've been searching for that, where can I find all they keys
> available as well as the list of mouse combos?  I've been searching
> for the "go to next message" key and although I've found space and
> downarrow and rightarrow I'm looking for the "smart next key".  Does
> this key exist?  Where can I find docs so I don't have to flood this
> list with stupid questions like this?

If you double click on a message to view it in a 'View Folder' window,
in this new window, you'll see a menu item called 'navigation'. The
shortcuts for navigation are there. Now for the life of me, I don't
know why the Ctrl+arrow shortcuts do not navigate me through the main
windows message list as it does in the View Folder message listing.

Ctrl+Up .... Follow previous message
Ctrl+Down .. Follow next message

The Ctrl+] and Ctrl+[ do work on both message listings.

This is a bug as far as I am concerned.

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-

   >>> Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.  <<<
  Running The Bat! v1.37 Beta/1 in Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)