Hi all,

On Tuesday, November 09, 1999, 1:30:42 PM (-5 GMT), Paula scribbled:

> No matter what I do, creating a child folder changes the column settings of
> the parent folder, if those settings have been changed to something
> other than what they were after first created.

> Has this been changed in 1.36? Would be worth upgrading for.

Hmmmm. I think that I may have a different setup from yours and that
you may be introducing some more factors that which I had stated.

OK. If I create a child folder with a parent folder that uses my
default column settings, I first create the child folder without the
Use default column settings checked and I'm OK.

I was wondering if a problem would arise if I created a child folder
with a parent that doesn't use the default column settings. I just
tried it and it's again OK.

I guess things may have improved since version 1.35 and you should
upgrade then.

Don't you like/prefer the new icons? :))))

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-

   >>> User error: replace user and press any key to continue. <<<
  Running The Bat! v1.37 Beta/1 in Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)