Morning Steve Lamb,

> Not have TB! combine the user name with the address of the list. It
> is the only client I have ever seen do that, is completely
> non-standard, does break the intent of the TO field and introduces
> bad data into the autocompletion database. In short, there are
> several valid technical reasons to have it changed.

 I agree with you. It looks like the reason of this though is the
 general function of auto-complete in TB! It works exactly the same
 way as the auto-completion in subject line, meaning that the string
 is not recongnized based on it's content, just as a whole...

 My suggestion: make auto-completion based only on data in
 addressbook, if this is technically feasable.

 This should be possible by entering the handle (or several of them)
 and the program completes the addresses after searching the address
 database.

--
|on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
:with The Bat! 1.36