On Saturday, December 11, 1999, Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:

>> > 2. Implement the possibility to define new templates based on
>> > the existing ones, please!
>>
>> I don't think I understand this one...

> Wow, Paula, that was clearly a typo on my part. Actually I ment
> "macroses".

Ah, OK. Yes, that would be cool. To me, the macros are misnamed anyway.
They are more 'variables' that can be used in templates. Macro usually
refers to a bit of user-defined scripting, at least in all the software
I've ever used. What you are asking for is more along the lines of
having some scripting or macroing capability, which would indeed be
nice.  At a minimum, I wouldn't think it would too hard to allow users
to define their own variables.

--
Paula Ford
The Bat! 1.38e (reg)