Paula Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[....]
>> 2. Implement the possibility to define new templates based on
>> the existing ones, please!

>> Obviously, these user-defined templates need to be system-
>> wide and there needs to be some place where their definitions
>> are to be stored (and edited by the user), for example, this
>> could be a new page in Account Preferences or any other:-)

> I don't think I understand this one. You want to be able to modify all
> or a selected group of templates at once? If so, we've discussed that
> quite a bit in the past, but you seem to be saying something else.

I'm not sure either. System wide templates are already implemented in
the form of quick templates.

He may be referring to having to make the same change to templates in
multiple folders. One good example is the %SINGLERE macro. I had to go
through and apply it to all my reply templates one by one. I think
he's probably saying that one should have the option to make changes
to all templates of a particular type.

--
Ali Martin                     |     Using The Bat! v1.38e
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]      |     Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)

   [ Variables won't; constants aren't. ]
___