Hello Owen,                      Hamburg/GER, Sunday, December 26, 1999

in your mail dated Sunday, December 26, 1999, 18:13,
you whispered something about "SOT: Y2K and possible virus problems":

OC> Another interesting free antivirus scanner is Computer Associates
OC> InnoculateIT personal edition, which is free for personal use and not
OC> time locked. I'm using it and it seems OK, but I'm not a AV expert
OC> (unix makes life unbearable for virus's ;) so if anybody else wants to
OC> comment I'd be interested.

What I don't like in Inoculate's Virusscanner is that it always scans a
hundred files at startup. Maybe I could switch off that one but until now I
didn't find the switch... ;)

I guess I like more the Dr. Web Scanner, which I already downloaded and
installed. It was more like guessing where to click because I don't have
any russian language support on my system. Yet. ;-)

Alex: I would like to call Dr. Web after I downloaded a file with GetRight.
Can you tell me the switches how I can tell GetRight to call Dr. Web for
this specific downloaded file?! Thanks a lot in advance!

Until now I find Dr. Web fast and efficient (he recognized my three viruses
on a floppy significant faster then Inoculate...

 Andreas                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 2nd Edition 4.10 Build 2222  A
with an AMD K6-III 400, 128MB SDRAM

PGP Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_key