Hi there!

On 30 Dec 99, at 9:35, Keith Russell wrote
    about "Re: SOT: Y2K and possible virus pro":

> >> The third module, ie the Dos box which can pop up with warnings,
>
> > it's drwebwcl.exe, CLI version of the program.
>
> But how do I install it? I think you said it's not installed by
> default, and I don't appear to have it.

Means you didn't choose it for installation somehow. Re-install,
and when the dialog (in Russian:-), but it's similar to the same
dialogue in every other installer) asks for the "type of
installation", select the lowest choice (it's custom), and then
select all the components after it asks you to.

> > Just tested: delete this line, and it will switch to English:-) Sorry
> > for inconvenience, but I told you it was an offer for *Russians*:-
> > ) Time to learn Russian, yeah?
>
> Can you tell me how I can get Russian font support in English Win98?

I'll bet you've got it already. Just for testing purposes:

ολ

The line above should look exactly as "OK" (without quotes). If
this is the case, the font you are using in TB supports Cyrillic.
If not, set the font to Courier New and look what happens.

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---