FW>> I have a folder set up, under my INBOX, from which I want to forward
FW>> messages to a mailing list.  This list will be one-way only - outbound from
FW>> me.  Perhaps someone will reply, but the replies will be to me only, not to
FW>> the list.

> I had this problem before, and someone (I think it was Allie) told me to check the
> properties for the address in my address book. Meaning, I would try to send my Dad
>emails,
> but once I would put the curser in to "body" part of the message, my CURRENT template
> would go poof and it would show a totally different template.

> He told me to look in my address book, and find [my Dad's] email address. Right
>click, and
> see if I had set up ADDRESS SPECIFIC templates for that email address. So if you go
>into
> your Address Book, right click on the email address which is having a problem, choose
> Properties, then there should be a tickable-box which says something like "Use
>Specific
> Template For This Address". Make sure that is UN-ticked. This helped me and solved
>the
> problem with Dad's address (and others, but I was to embarrassed to post *how many*
>on TBUDL
> heehee).

Good point.
I just took a look and it is indeed unchecked.
So -that's- not the answer.
(I wish it were that simple.)

> If that doesn't work, maybe someone else would have an idea?? :D

I sure hope so.
This is getting very frustrating.
Thanks for trying.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark to read.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred