FW>> Anybody else have some ideas?

> Yes  -  I've seen messages completely change when going in to edit. It
> turned  out  to  be a conflicting template in the address book against
> the  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  address  entry  which  overrides  the  folder
> template when first going into edit mode.

ACK!!!!!
BINGO!!!

> Could it be something like that?

-Exactly- like that.
When I changed the %TO= from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it
worked.
Except there are no templates in the address book.  But that
doesn't really matter as it's now working.

Take six gold stars from the petty cash box for yourself.

And good luck solving the Mailer Daemon problem.  I know of three people
who joined the list within the past week (me being one of them) and
are/were totally confused by those messages.  We were starting to take them
personally.

FWIW, two of the three have already registered, and the third
will in a day or two.  So as AVK said on the list, the increased frequency
of those messages sure could be a sign of the growing popularity of TheBat.

Thanks again.

--
About them sentence fragments.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred