This is a forwarded message
From: Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, January 08, 2000, 5:40:34 PM
Subject: : Re: Mailer Daemon and other confusing stuff....

 Hi there, long time no talk :D I have a favor to ask....

 Could you pleasepleaseplease post this entire email (not just the forwarded message,
ALL
 of it. :D ) to the TheBat! TBUDL list? Im not going to post to the list
 anymore till this is resolved, because every time I try and write to it, we ALL get
that
 stupid annoying "Mailer Daemon" message. So, I won't bug the list anymore. :(

 For some reason, the list server doesn't like me, as well as
 some others who post there. I see many people who post to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 WITHOUT generating that silly email..... but I CAN'T!!!
 And neither can some others evidently, since TODAY is the first time I have
 posted to the list in eons yet I have seen this Mailer Daemon message a bunch of
times.

 *pouting and frowning*
 See you all soon... AFTER this gets fixed. Till then, everyone keep on emailing cos I
am still
 reading! <SMILE> Ciao...

 Regards,
 ~~~Angel