Hi Allie,

On  09 January 2000  at  20:17:56 GMT -0500 (which was 01:17 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

AM> This is a forwarded message
AM> From: Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
AM> Date: Saturday, January 08, 2000, 5:40:34 PM
AM> Subject: : Re: Mailer Daemon and other confusing stuff....

:-(  ...  and  this  has  to blow up while Syafril's taking a two week
vacation  and  I'm  trying  to babysit the server from 1000's of miles
away <sob>.

IOW  I  don't really know what to do about it until Syafril comes back
on  site  in  a  couple  of  weeks  (unless  he  can suggest something
remotely).  I don't really understand myself quite why it happens, but
it doesn't happen to many of us AFAICS.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists