Nick and Alex scribbled:

ND> Hey, every mail list needs at least one "dizzy redhead", you can be
ND> our token for this one.

AVK> Are you?;-))
Oh goody!! <G>
I most certainly am....so where's my Certificate of Token-ization? Or do we have to
vote
:P *thhhhhpt!* hehehe

ND> But does anyone besides me ever wonder if he *ever* leaves his
ND> ND> computer for more than ten minutes?!  ;-)
No, I think he leaves it at 1 minute intervals throughout the day, spaced equally at
about
ohhhhhhh   every 4 hours. Except Holidays: he leaves it at 5 minute intervals spaced at
every 2 hours. *big grin*

Regards,
~~~Angel

       "No hay extraños en este mundo, simplemente amigos
                         por conocer"
*           -={+}=-Sensa fidecia niente-={+}=-                       *
*     Scribbled using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1 on: 1/10/2000 08:33:33    *
*       under Windows 98 PLUS! 4 .10 Build 2222  A                   *
*Running a 200MhZ Pentium with a 8.0Gb & 1.2Gb hard disk(s) 128Mb RAM*