Hi Steve,

SL>     This is exactly my point.  3 people, 4 different opinions of editors.
SL> So
SL> why do people insist on making editors inside applications part of the
SL> application and forcing people to use them when they can just pass the
SL> text
SL> off to the preferred editor and not have to worry about programming, in
SL> essence, two different applications?

Agreed,  but this is the Unix philosophy, discreet applications giving
numerous  options for different configurations, whilst I agree that we
shouldn't  give  up  in  trying  to bring this to Windows, it would be
better to bring The Bat! to Linux/Unix and leave the M$ users to their
bloated all in one email/pim/browser/newsreader type software.

 Mark

Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1
under Windows 98 4 10 Build 1998