Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Tuesday, January 11, 2000, Allie Martin wrote to Steve Lamb about
suggestion- / wish-list:

>>     I like vim.

>>     Think about it for a minute.

>>     Again, PMMail does it just fine on both Windows and OS/2.

>>     Think another minute.  :)

AM> I was experimenting with PMMail and Notetab Pro. I didn't like what was
AM> happening. I had to shut down Notetab Pro manually each time and then
AM> allow it to catch the next message for reading or composing. Although
AM> Notetab Pro supports multiple document editing per instance I couldn't get
AM> PMMail to use this feature. I ditched the idea.

I like UltraEdit. It is multiwindow and is almost always resides in my
tray.  If  I will have to close external editor to let TB! know that I
have  finished  message  editing  -- I don't like the idea of using my
favorite editor within TB!

Next,  I will be not able of using quick templates in external editor.

There  is  editing  and editing. When people will realize that editing
message,  editing program, editing HTML, editing presentation, editing
newspaper  are  different  tasks,  they  will  not want one editor for
everything.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.38e
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6