Hello Steve Lamb,
On Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:16:11 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, January 13, 2000, 10:16:11 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

Steve>     As for Microsoft, we all know they "won" on PR alone.  Thing is, after a
Steve> while, people get tired of the BS and look for the technically superior
Steve> solution.  I never claimed to be a PR guy, just right.  Given the choice of
Steve> being nice and wrong or rude and right I'll be the latter every time.  People
Steve> forgive rude, they don't forgive wrong.
They do, they know YOU didnt write windows(g)
But agreed, being wrong in support it means you lose customers.
I remember from the very first PC's getting all the users in the
company setup with identical batfiles (even for the programs they
didnt have..). Ok, I had the write the things but it made life so much
easier to create standards(g)

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39 Beta/1