\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------------
Hello Alexander,

AVK> OTOH, I do not think this extra "which address would you use?" dialogue is a
AVK> elegant deceision at all (you might believe me here, since I'm using it right
AVK> now;-), that is, have some experience with it). There should be some other
AVK> way of achieving the same result, not involving a pop up dialogue, but this
AVK> needs to be thought over actually;-)

if you want to reply to the 'from'-address, use shift-f4...

only 'drawback' (i think it's a feature actually!) is that you'll need
to have the text you want to appear in your reply, selected...

doesn't make any sence? just try it, you'll see what i mean :-)

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ** Speelplein Aboe http://surf.to/aboe **

 A closed mind gathers no intelligence

 Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1 on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Intel p200-MMX @ 64 MB & 21Gb Hd

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/