Hi there!

On 14 Jan 00, at 0:11, mharlos wrote
    about "Re[2]: Unable to read "untitled.msg":

>   > Okay, can you MIME-attach one of these offending messages
>   > and let us see what's the matter with it?
>
> Here is one...(attached)

Here's what you attached with my comments below:

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 16:30:17 -0600
From: "Lorena McManus"  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Happy Vacation
I forgot to say have a great vacation.           Once again
congratulations!!!!                 Lorena

First of all, this is *not* a valid RFC822 message at all, since the headers
aren't separated from the body with at least one empty line (required: see
RFCs). Second: what the string "Content-disposition: inline" is doing here? It
shouldn't be here, since "Content-Type: text/plain" is present and there are no
attachments at all!

Dry remainder: this message is a mess, please address the sender of it. It
was apparently sent by Calypso, BTW.

Anyhow, here's how TB here treated it: it opened the reader, but displayed
nothing in it. It's absolutely correct, since there was no empty line that should
have separated the message text from the message headers. This means, that
*all* the message file consists of headers only. Select "show kludges", and
you'll be able to look through it.

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---