Hi there!

On 14 Jan 00, at 20:32, mharlos wrote
    about "Re[2]: Unable to read "untitled.msg":

>   > I don't think the problem is Calypso, I think it is
>   > something to do with GroupWise. I know my Dad's secretary
>   > forwards him e-mail messages through GroupWise, and more
>   > often than not the same problem occurs for him.
>
> This is my impression as well. This has happened with several
> messages, and the only common thread is GroupWise.
>
> When I receive my forwarded messages with Calypso, there is  never a
> problem with such attachments. I forwarded the same "untitled.msg"
> back to myself, and re-downloaded it with Calypso. I viewed the
> attachment without a problem.
>
> I much prefer using TB!; I'd like to be able to figure out this
> attachment issue.

This is *not* the problem of TB, it's rather the problem of Novell or whatever,
as I have already proved in one of my previous messages to you. It's Novell
that breaks RFCs, not TB. Hence there is no sense in fixing it on TB's side. If
TB developers were to fix the problems of others, they would have had no time
for their own work... and BTW for fixing their _own_ bugs;-)

As for Calypso, they apparently have followed the different logic. However this
does not necessarily imply that TB developers should follow this.

In short: why complain to RIT labs about Novells' bugs? Wouldn't it be more
logical to complain to *Novell* instead?

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---