Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Monday, January 17, 2000, Steve Lamb wrote to Allie Martin about
External editor (was:Re: suggestion- / wish-list):

SL> When  you  look  at  the  base level and how to handle the data as
SL> ASCII  editing  with  all  the functions that are similar, you see
SL> that  a  "general  editor  for ASCII editing" doesn't fall prey to
SL> problems of mediocrity that multiple-application programs do. Why?
SL> Everything is focused on one thing, editing text.

I  don't need excellent editor for editing mail. I am quite happy with
mediocre one. The main thing I want from it -- speed.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.38e
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6