Tuesday, January 18, 2000, 10:55:44 AM, Michael wrote:
> Does any of the experts here have an idea what's going on and what I can
> do about that?  Shouldn't they also in Indonesia be aware of the new DNS
> data?

    Depends on the expire time on the zone file.  If it is set to a week with,
say, a 5 day refresh they will use the cached data until they shut down their
server, the refresh or expire happens.  Generally when you move DNS it is good
to inform the old DNS holder to lower the refresh/expire times to hours
instead of days where it normally is.