Dear Syafril,

on Monday, January 24, 2000, 13:28, you wrote:

MDP>> Syafril: Something's going wrong here. What does the MD internal
MDP>> cache show for this domain?

SH> Still refer to the old one, because if I delete it, it will refresh
SH> from my DNS Server (which still refer to old airtraffic.de server).

MDP>> Can you check and possibly exempt the domain from caching to
MDP>> ensure that it always does the DNS lookup?

SH> Sure, I just force to change airtraffic.de's MX ip addresses at MX
SH> cache, also change the primary DNS who the server will refer to.

Well, thank you for that, but ... I believe this is not the "normal" way
it should work, right?  I mean if you would always have to intervent
manually just because someone changed his ISP ...

Thus I think to find (and eliminate) the reason in order to prevent this
hassle in the future is still a good idea.

Michael Heydekamp
AIR TRAFFIC Euro Charter GmbH
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.airtraffic.de

  Using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  on a PIII/450, 128MB RAM, 10GB Harddisk
  in a NetWare 3.12 network environment