On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:49:09 -0800, you wrote:

>GB> I'm a long time user of Agent, and have to admit that this is the
>GB> first program to come along in _years_ that turned my head at all! I
>GB> really like the functionality of the Bat. However, mail is probably
>GB> only 1/4 of my needs. The other 3/4 is newsgroups. Are there any plans
>GB> to add newsgroup functionality to the Bat? Is there a timeframe? TIA
>
>Use Agent for newsgroups and The Bat! for mail.
>
>Problem solved.  ;)

No, not really. Anyone (like me) that has interests in things that
span both newsgroups and maillists, would like (as I do) to be able to
file pertinent info from both newsgroups _and_ maillists into the same
folder. For example, I build robots. There are some enlightening
messages in both the robotics newsgroup, and the BasicX maillist
pertaining to sonar detection. I would like to file both sets of
messages into the "Sonar Solutions" folder.

grant