On Thursday, January 20, 2000, 3:20:52 AM, Allie Martin wrote:

>    I didn't give it enough of a chance to discover other problems. Upon
> using it to post a couple messages, the decision was clear. If certain
> basic things/issues are not properly addressed, I don't care about the
> rest of the apps abilities. It's simple canned.

Sorry Allie, but I'm coming in on this thread a little late. Are you
referring to Gravity 2.2, or Xnews? What are some of these "basic"
issues you're referring to that are not present in Gravity, but are in
Xnews? I've just started using Xnews, and am presently trying to digest
all the info on the Perl Regular Expression Tutorial. :o)

Nick

--
-=Nick Andriash=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]