Hello Douglas Hinds,
On Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:10:19 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, January 21, 2000, 4:10:19 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Douglas Hinds wrote:

Douglas> Hello fellow TBUDL members,

Douglas> Wednesday, Jan 19, 2000  07:13:30 I wrote to ask:

Douglas> Does upgrading from v. 1.38e to v. 1.39 involve more than switching
Douglas> the .exe file? (as in the last 2 previous upgrades - the last of which
Douglas> also had a new help file if I remember correctly).

Douglas> The file - that was downloaded on Jan 19 from
Douglas> http://www.ritlabs.com/ftp/pub/the_bat/the_bat.exe
Douglas> is evidently not a compressed file and wants to go into a setup
Douglas> routine when I click on it. Do I need to go through that?

Douglas> The above was included in a post with a number of other issues and
Douglas> wasn't responded to.
Since you already have it downloaded I would just install the whole
thing as one never knows what other undocumented changed have been
made...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39