On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 01:27:58 +0300, Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:

[..snip..]

> 2. As Steve has already pointed out, the addresses like
> "Alexander V. Kiselev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> get filled into the MRU list, where from TB gets them for autocompletion. This
> *is* a _severe_ bug, regardless of what you think about it. And since it is a
> bug, it *has* to be fixed.

   This, I am in agreement with especially since I fell victim to it once.
That definitely should be addressed.

    As to the netiquette part and associating names with mailing list
addresses? I have no quarrel. It helps me since I don't thread my
messages. I then display the 'to:' column and can see who's writing to
whom. Most of the arguments against this are largely hypothetical and
seems to ignore the greater picture. It's kind of dogmatic to the point
where it's beginning to sound fanatical, especially since the feature may
be disabled. But hey, that's just me. <sigh>

--
-=Allie=-                 | Using The Bat! v1.39
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)