Hallo Tom,

On Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:20:03 -0800 GMT (22.01.2000, 14:20 +0800 GMT),
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ncc> Tonight I stray further afield and try replacing Navigator 4.08 with
ncc> Communicator 4.7 so I can see if I can live w/ it's e-mail program.  I can
ncc> hear your voices already, as I type this: "You'll be back!".   I know -
ncc> I know.

Actually, I do have NC 4.7 installed, and URL from TB launch there. If
NC is not open, it will open it, if it _is_ open, the requested URL
will come up in the latest active instance. So, NC is your default
browser, you can stay with The Bat!. (Or did I miss something?)

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM