Hello phil,
On Sat, 22 Jan 2000 14:20:04 -0800 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, January 23, 2000, 5:20:04 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
phil wrote:

phil> 1st..dl netscape, http://www.ufaq.org/ phil> opera..
phil> http://operasoftware.com phil>
phil> 2nd..inst windows, in a new  directory using 98lite.
Ie essentially a new windows installation...

phil> http://www.98lite.net/
The pro version has additional options but it isnt free and no idea what it does
with 95..
phil> 3rd..inst new browser and set as default browse.
phil> 4th..run ROM II.
phil> http://www.silverlink.net/~jensenba/rom2/downloads.html
phil> 5th..opt, media player 6.x after ROM II
phil> http://www.microsoft.com/windows98/downloads/corporate.asp
phil> 6th..fire, sec stuff, filt.

AVK>> Where to get? I'm usually manually cleaning off all the traces of
AVK>> IE, it's a lenghthy procedure <g>, but obviously something is
AVK>> left behind;-(

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.39