Wednesday, January 26, 2000, 7:13:38 PM, Nico wrote:

>> ...and seamless PGP integration...

NS> How much more seamless do you want it? The Bat has the best PGP
NS> integration I ever used so far...

Support for all of the PGP options.  Eudora used to support these
(Eudora Lite still does, AFAIK, although Eudora Pro has been "broken"
for several versions now).  For example, I would adjust my settings to
enable automatic decrypting and signature checking of incoming PGP
signed and/or encrypted files, and the mailer would do so w/o having
to manually execute a key sequence.

>> ...and external editor support...

NS> Look, I come from Pegasus. I know how a bad editor looks like. Believe
NS> me, this here is a good one. I feel in heaven. Anyway, how do you want
NS> that support? Jumping out to another program for editing?

If that's what it took, I suppose.  That option would provide a
certain flexibility.  Frankly, the virtual space nature of TB's editor
drives me nuts - I'm not used to and don't like it.  I wish I could
toggle it to something more familiar.