Hello all,

since it seems to be always the same stuff that you're not satisfied
with I'll put my answer in one reply:

IMAP, PGP integration and the editor are not perfect to you. I'm
satisfied with the way they're implemented. And I'm sure they'll
improve them anyway.

But why DO you use The Bat then? I guess all of you wouldn't do if
they thought they hadn't find the best client available. Not saying
the perfect one. But one that's better than the other in many points.

Nico

----<---<--{@   http://inferiamoris.dreamhost.com/nico   @}-->--->----