On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:21:34 +0900, John De Hoog wrote:

AM>> That'd be F4 or right-click on the message, go to specials and it's
AM>> there "reply quoting using selected text".

> That's it, F4! Thanks! This is a fine solution, and another example of
> how well thought out a program it is.

    Hrmph. You should go look up in the archives to read the intellectual
battle behind the appeal for this feature that was not initially bundled
with the application. I must say that I do prefer TB!'s implementation in
contrast to the standard way of implementation as a default behaviour.

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 _*.*_ Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)