> Allie wrote...

AM>> That'd be F4 or right-click on the message, go to specials and it's
AM>> there "reply quoting using selected text".

> That's it, F4! Thanks! This is a fine solution, and another example of
> how well thought out a program it is.

Is there an equivalent for a -forward- quoting selected text?
I often need to forward only a portion of a message, and this would make it
much easier than deleting all the unnecessary sections.

--
Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a
common laboratory frog, if a huge asteroid hits the earth we can

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            www.phred.net/~phred