Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Saturday, January 29, 2000, Fred Weissman wrote to John De Hoog about
Selecting quoted portion of a reply:

FW> Is there an equivalent for a -forward- quoting selected text?
FW> I often need to forward only a portion of a message, and this would make it
FW> much easier than deleting all the unnecessary sections.

If  there  are  uniform messages to forward you can try doing it using
regular expressions.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.39
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6