Hello TBUDL ,

"Mail from this mailing list will now be provided to you in digest form if
the list
administrator has enabled digest support."
When I requested to get the digest form the above sentence was in
the confirmation message. Who is the administrator? Me? I am the sole
user. If so how do I enable digest support? I seem to be getting the digest
OK but I
don't seem to understand what to do if I want to reply to an
individual's message in the digest. I have looked for an answer in the
on-line help file but cannot seem to find one.
   Using The Bat! 1.39
        under Windows 95 4.0 Build
950

Marilyn H. Pukmel