On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:22:57 -0500, Paula Ford wrote:

>>         Yes, you get a single mail message with each message for the
>> particular day attached separately.

> So if a digest contains, say, 30 messages, you receive one mail message
> with 30 attachments? This sounds tedious to deal with in any mailer.

        Well no. I tested Pegasus in this regard. Whenever you open a
MIME digest, a new window opens up listing the messages as if you had
opened a folder!! I could then read each message individually, reply
to them etc. Really great! Close the folder and your MIME digest is
sitting there as a single message.

        Forte" Agent does it differently. It 'bursts' the MIME digest
into separate messages (if you so choose) into the folder in which you
download the MIME digest. You may then go through the messages.

        TB! does treat them as attachments that you have to each open
individually with it's own window. Tedious indeed. ;/

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 «‡» Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)