Hi there!

On 30 Jan 00, at 14:31, Chuck Mattsen wrote
    about "Re[2]: Signature Thing Frustration":

> Here in Minnesota, the home of the "Ice Thing" as Gary puts it <g>, we
> don't sweat the small stuff ... or any stuff, for that matter ... in
> January.

Care to explain all that to non-Americans? Or are you going to chat just
between yourselves?

> Chuck
> [sig delimiter removed just for the hell of it]

Well, although I don't care too much, it might be better to remove the "hell of
it" and put the dashes back where they used to be.

P.S. For all of you struggling with the sig delimiters, proper & improper ones:
why the hell not write a *simple* regexp instead of relying on TB's built-in sig-
stripping capabilities? This way one can catch not only the "proper" delimiter
(dash-dash-space), but also:
(i) improper one (dash-dash-newline), it would be --\n in regexp;
(ii) the one "delt with" PGP (after PGP signing it becomes dash-space-dash-
dash-space-newline: -\s--\s\n)?
Just a question:-) Anybody needs the working regexp? I'm starting the votes
collection;-)

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---