Hi there!

On 30 Jan 00, at 15:59, Gary wrote
    about "Re[2]: Signature Thing Frustration":

> A> Care to explain all that to non-Americans? Or are you going to chat just
> A> between yourselves?
>
> Sorry Alex, I will let Chuck go into detail if he wishes, but the
> largest (twin) cities in Minnesota (Minneapolis and St. Paul) have an
> Ice Festival each year at this time.  The history of this festival
> goes back for over 100 years.  Obviously, Minnesota is not as cold as
> the notorious Russian winters, but typically the weather will be -5 to
> -20 F, which is quite cold for us. :-)

Judging by the C<-->F table I've got here, this means -20 to -25 C, which's
too cold for me, personally, too;-) Right now it's about +30 F outdoors here;-)
But well, frankly speaking, St. Peterburg is *of course* not Siberia;-) It's not
even Moscow where they've got a considerable frost AFAIK.

> A> Anybody needs the working regexp? I'm starting the votes
> A> collection;-)
>
> Yes, I for one would like a working regexp.

You're counted;-)

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---