On Sunday, January 30, 2000 at 4:05 PM or thereabouts, Alexander V.
Kiselev wrote the following about Signature Thing Frustration:

Alexander> Yes, point taken. I feel similarly. This is of course not a
Alexander> matter of life and death. Again, it's so simple to cut the
Alexander> signature off;-) It definitely takes less time then cutting
Alexander> off the gibberish some people tend to put into the _bodies_
Alexander> of their messages;-)

Ultimately it's a matter of personal preference, as the list
guidelines only suggest putting in that delimiter, not require it (the
exact quote is that it is "a good idea" if people start complaining
about your sigs for whatever reason). So it's simply a matter of
consideration when we do (or attempt to and the quirkiness of the
editor thwarts our attempt, which is how my portion of this thread had
its genesis ...)

Chuck
--
Chuck Mattsen        [EMAIL PROTECTED]