Hi Christopher,

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 19:49:46 +0100GMT (02/02/2000, 02:49 +0800GMT),
Christopher J. Trybowski wrote:

>> Many of the messages I receive (office) are marked "high priority"; so
>> that I chose to ignore the flag. So a red folder would be almost
>> equivalent to a folder containing unread messages. ;-)

CJT> If  you  are  talking  about  red  INbox, then I would be happy to get
CJT> informed how to do this...

I wrote this when somebody said any folders would/should turn red if
they contain HiPri messages. However, you have clarified in the
meantime that the outbox turns red if unread message are in there, and
the others turn blue in that case. I thought you had clarified this
pretty well. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.