Hello Allie,

The list may be silent about him because
> kill-filters are in use or others as myself have grown immune to it

Well, I personally can't grow immune to such foolishness.  When I finish
this, I will un-subscribe for good.  If Mr. Lamb's kind of action is
"normal" behavior for you, it certainly isn't for me. I still think
it's a shame that a great list has been ruined by one person.  For
your information, more people than you can imagine *have* left this
list because of him.

Larry Barrett