Hi Januk,

On  14 February 2000  at  01:46:58 GMT -0800 (which was 09:46 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

JA> Other than bashing another list member, is there any point to this
JA> thread? Paula posted a formal complaint, as did Larry, and I
JA> respect them for their courage.

JA> But  beyond  that it seems to me that this thread is way off topic
JA> and inappropriate for this list. Marck?

It  is  indeed.  As I have explained to some other members off-list, I
have  been  away for the weekend and this entire topic blew up while I
was off-line.

My  personal apologies to those on the list who have taken offence and
my further apologies for my seemingly slow response to this situation.
I'm in the case now.

Please  leave discussions of the behaviour of any members of this list
as  off-list topics. I find this thread particularly distasteful (as I
did  the comments which originally spawned it).

Any  comments  regarding  the  behaviour  of  list  members  should be
directed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and not brought up as topics
of conversation on the list.

Now, can we all please move on and "quit rubbernecking" ;-).

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>