Hello István,

 I can't do this because on my old computer The Bat's datafiles were
 on the C drive. On the new computer there is not enough room on the C
 drive to put all the e-mail data and it has to go on the D drive.
 Isn't there a way to do a global change on the absolute paths of all
 file attachments? It's absolutely obsurd that you can do a global
 change on where e-mails are located but not where the attachments are
 located - if I'd know that it couldn't do that I'd never have started
 using The Bat, even if it is the best e-mail program I've ever seen!
 Without a way to change, now I"m going to have to keep my old
 computer up and running indefinitely so I can get to all those files.
 Damn.

--
Jason Ellis, CEO
Hosting Solutions, Inc.