Hello Marck D. Pearlstone,
On Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:47:35 +0000 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, February 26, 2000, 5:47:35 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

> The  e-mail  contains a hard-coded reference to the attachment in its'
> original  location.  Use  Ctrl-Shift-K  to  examine the RFC822 headers
> ("kludges") and you will see a line saying something like

would a search and replace in binary mode (hexeditor over the mail box
or better a copy where the pathnames are fixed) not sort this out???

> When  you  moved  the message bases, these lines were not changed. The
> only  way of getting the files back into these messages is to have the
> original  file  path  structure  (and  drive  letter) available to the
> message in its' new location.

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.41 Beta/3 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]