Hello Jason,

Saturday, February 26, 2000, 5:38:50 PM, you wrote:

JE>  Without a way to change, now I"m going to have to keep my old
JE>  computer up and running indefinitely so I can get to all those files.
JE>  Damn.

Thats's great, I didn't know you still have The Bat! installed in the
old place.

Since you do, you can skip half of what I recommended.

Just export all your mail on your old machine, import the exported
messages on your new one (copy the exported messages over somehow for
import) and that's all.

Before you do this all, you may want to first delete those messages on
your *new* machine that have lost their attachments.

(Otherwise you may end up with two copies of those: one that has lost
its attachment, and one you get after the import with attachment
intact, in which case you would have to wade through the message pairs
and find out which in each pair is the one to keep.)

I agree with you fully that The Bat! *should* allow relative paths in
the message base.

--
Best regards and good luck,
István