On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 21:36:19 +0100, Dieter Hummel wrote:

>> Camping out for tickets to a band, yes. For an OS, no.

> Especially when you get it prior to public release ;-)

        Funny, many like myself, who have the opportunity to be
running it prior to it's official launch did nothing of the sort to
obtain the copy. This one 'fell in my lap', so to speak, just as NT4
did in my irrational Microsoft hate days. :)

        Anyway ....

        I wonder if the new message windows tendency to open with a
cascade type effect even if you open a single new message window at a
time could be fixed. One has to be repeatedly adjusting the position.

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 *:* Windows NT5.0