Hello Allie Martin,
On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 12:44:13  -0500 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, February 19, 2000, 12:44:13 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Allie Martin wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:16:37 +0700, tracer wrote:

>>> Is there any problem of compatibility or is The Bat! totally Win2K
>>> compliant ? thanx for your answers :)

>> I had no problem with the Bat under 2000 but then I didnt try all
>> options. On the other hand I had enough problems with windows 2000 to
>> dump it.

>         I have seen enough improvements with it that I wish to keep
> it. You see, the track record differs. :)

I had no display on a clean install and that was really a problem  I
prefer to look at again in future when it may be fixed...
I have it running on other systems and its not bad but if your
hardware and software which is needed doesnt work..
My antivirus didnt work, except obviously the MS stuff they want you
to use and my Firewalls also didnt work. Add other things I need to
run on THIS machine and its clearly very user/machine dependent.

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.41 Beta/3 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]