Hello Nick,

Well, I don't wanna get on an off-topic discussion.. other than to
say, I admin well over 200 boxes, all running win2k, office2K, and
I.E. 5.0 and simply don't encounter these problems.. Perhaps it is
other software that is interacting....badly.. with I.E?

Best regards,

Justin D. Paine

Windows NT 5.0 Build:2195
Friday, March 10, 2000 6:08:11 PM

God does not play dice with the universe.
-Albert Einstein-