How-do-you-do,

Marck D. Pearlstone posted to [EMAIL PROTECTED] making the following comments:

MDP> Please   take   this   interesting   but   now  waaaay  off-topic  and
MDP> getting-very-lengthy  discussion off list. The horse died a while back
MDP> (from the TB perspective).

I'm afraid the 'Horse' was well and truly executed in the wee, dark hours of
this very morning Marck (0200 GMT to be precise) - off list. Whatever is now
posted beyond my last posting is nothin' to do with me. For what it's worth,
you will see that I was not the last person to post to this topic.

However, I do appreciate that your mailbox doesn't need filling up with
inconsequential rubbish that has zero to do with TBUDL subjects. Therefore,
I will *guarantee* you that, for my part at least, the horsy has galloped
off into horsie heaven. Hope you can now sleep at night :-D

Slán anois,

 Simon      send private mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Usin' TB! v1.41 & registered

 <!-- hide from brain dead browsers

  L’homme est bien insensé. Il ne saurait forger un ciron, et forge des Dieux ŕ
douzaines!

  (Man is quite insane. He cannot create a maggot, and he creates Gods by the dozen)

  MONTAIGNE 1533-1592

 //--> stop hiding from brain dead browsers